Resources for Families
Here's some great resources to encourage and equip you on your journey of faith as a family.
- Exercise, play and journey deeper in faith together.
- Check out this YouTube channel for some great resources for all (kid) ages.
- This website is packed with free content for you and your kids, there's worship videos, bible
stories, kids TV, family activity ideas and more.
- Head over to Cheeky Pandas for fun activities, worship videos and little kids TV.
- Created the people responsible for Premier Christianity Magazine and Children's and Youth
Work Magazine, this website is packed with amazing articles to strengthen your faith as a
parent, and equip you to be the primary shaper of your child's faith. This is a great place to go
for parents of babies right through to 18 year olds.
- Here you'll find some great resources to equip, encourage and support you in the
most important job there is.
- This is another great place for you as a parent to get encouragement, hints and tips for raising
children of faith.
- Join Nick and Becky Drake over on the Worship For Everyone YouTube Channel for some amazing worship songs and past recordings of Family At 4